Re: Board Mtg - activity update

From: "Brian Goetke goetke1@PROTECTED [bikebod_test]" <bikebod_test@PROTECTED>
Date: April 3rd 2016

All,

I will not be able to make it to the meeting tonight.   I have quarantined myself in my office today *:-S worried  I have been in contact with people suffering from the flu and I am starting to feel some symptoms (mostly headache and muscle soreness).  I have no idea if I have it, but, it is best I don't infect anyone else.

I'll provide a summary of what I would have talked about at the meeting:

1.   I have added calendar entries for the Tuesday night Time Trial
      Starts:   May 17th
      Ends:    September 13th

     I'll send out an email to the list in the near future.

2.   I updated the Time Trial web page to state the TT will be every Tuesday on the East course.

3.   Finished the occ2@PROTECTED  list serv.
      Just sent an email to the list announcing it.

4.   Working on finishing the bikebod2@PROTECTED  list serv.   It should be working. The test inside Dadamail works fine - Amazon SES loop is working.  So, I'm close. I've contacted Justin (Dadamail developer) about it.

      Will send an email to BOD announcing it.

      In the near future these should be the only two list serv addresses we use.

Regards,

Brian

Forward to a Friend

  • This mailing list is a private mailing list. There may be additional steps in order to join, and the List Owner controls who may leave the mailing list.
  • This mailing list is a group discussion list (unmoderated)
  • Start a new thread, email: bikebod_test@onondagacyclingclub.org

Board List Testing of the DadaMail Bridge to Amazon SES

Privacy Policy:

Privacy policy: We will not use your email address for anything else other than the dissemination of OCC list serv emails.