[occ2] Saturday's ride

From: "Molly English molly.english@PROTECTED [occ2]" <occ2@PROTECTED>
Date: May 2nd 2024
Greetings!

I am the ride leader for Saturday's jaunt that begins in the parking lot east of Longbranch Park (between Cold Springs Road and the green one-lane bridge). There are rides of 25, 30 and 41 miles. Please join me; the weather is predicted to be cool at the start (50 degrees) with afternoon thunderstorms. Dress for success.

Molly
  • This mailing list is a group discussion list (unmoderated)
  • Start a new thread, email: occ2@onondagacyclingclub.org

The new OCC List Serv using Dadamail with Amazon SES.

Privacy Policy:

The subscriber information will not sold or used for any other purpose.