[occ2] 2019 Trek Checkpoint for sale

From: "Ron Nelson coachnelson1@PROTECTED [occ2]" <occ2@PROTECTED>
Date: May 5th 2024

2019 58cm Trek Checkpoint

I bought this new and have ridden it as primarily an early season/fall/indoor road bike. The bike came with Shimano mechanical components and I upgraded it to Sram Force 1 x 12 speed XPLR last year. It has had a couple of road rides on it since upgrading with some cosmetic issues but never crashed.I’ve upgraded the handlebars and stem also to Bontrager carbon fiber handlebar and stem. It has Sram Force 175mm Quarq power meter crankset with a 40 tooth front chainring.

This is a gravel bike not necessarily very good for cyclocross. It’s built with a longer wheelbase, lower bottom bracket and slacker geometry to track straighter and climb better than a cross bike. It has fairly new continental 28mm Gatorskins on it now but I have the original Bontrager Team Issue GR1 700 x 40 mm that I took off immediately that goes with it. I also have fenders that go with it.

This bike was built for BlackFly.

Cost: $2,200.00, can be seen at Oswego

Contact me at coachnelson1@PROTECTED

 Ron

  • This mailing list is a group discussion list (unmoderated)
  • Start a new thread, email: occ2@onondagacyclingclub.org

The new OCC List Serv using Dadamail with Amazon SES.

Privacy Policy:

The subscriber information will not sold or used for any other purpose.