[occ2] Saturday ride

From: "Molly English molly.english@PROTECTED [occ2]" <occ2@PROTECTED>
Date: May 5th 2024
Nine riders conquered the River Road/Phoenix area. A total of 310 miles were covered with one incident--mine--a dropped chain. Thanks to those who lent me a hand. I hope to see you all out there soon...once I get that chain unwedged.

Molly
  • This mailing list is a group discussion list (unmoderated)
  • Start a new thread, email: occ2@onondagacyclingclub.org

The new OCC List Serv using Dadamail with Amazon SES.

Privacy Policy:

The subscriber information will not sold or used for any other purpose.