[occ2] Nine Mile Creek Trout Stocking Event Wed May 8th 2024

From: "Maude Morse mlmorse@PROTECTED [occ2]" <occ2@PROTECTED>
Date: May 5th 2024
Thank you to all who have responded. I will update shortly.
To those of you who have not responded, but may want to attend, let me know.
Note that I've listed all the e-mails as BCC so that no one sees the other e-mails.
Pros and Cons.
Thanks.

Hello! Happy Spring!

Don't forget to make time for an event you will love.... paddling down Nine Mile Creek on a May evening.
Wednesday May 8th 2024. Details are attached, including the waiver. Waivers will also be available at the put in.

Please let us know that you are coming and what you'd like to help out with.
Canoeists/kayakers to pull the float boxes are obviously crucial,but so too are extra kayakers and canoeists to help on the water.
We also need a ground crew for transferring fish (at the hatchery and/or at Munro Park), manning the put in (Munro Park) and/or
the take out (Erie Canal Aqueduct), transferring the float boxes,chauffeuring boaters back to their cars and taking pictures.

Please forward to anyone you think would be interested in joining us.
We look forward to hearing from you!

We will confirm your response and update with any changes.

Maude Morse
Nine Mile Creek Conservation Council
mlmorse@PROTECTED
315-952-8143 cell/text

  • This mailing list is a group discussion list (unmoderated)
  • Start a new thread, email: occ2@onondagacyclingclub.org

The new OCC List Serv using Dadamail with Amazon SES.

Privacy Policy:

The subscriber information will not sold or used for any other purpose.