Available Mailing Lists

bikebod2

Subscribe

OCC Board of Directors List Serv using the DadaMail Bridge to Amazon SES

Re: Fw: Board meeting Sunday Oct 4 6:00 p.m.

October 2nd 2026

I won't be attending the meeting Sunday. Last weekend at world road championship. This weekend world mtn bike championship. Yahoo Mail: Search, Organize, Conquer On Fri, Oct 2, 2026 at 3:08 PM, Joseph Voglewede jpaulwede@PROTECTED [bikebod2]<bikebod2@PROTECTED> wrote:   From: jpaulwede@PROTECTED Reminder:Sent from Yahoo Mail for iPhoneBegin forwarded message:On Monday, September 28, 2026, 8:52 PM, Joseph Voglewede <jpaulwede@PROTECTED> wrote: Here’s the tentative agenda:- Fall Cha ...Continue Reading

bikebod_test

Subscribe

Board List Testing of the DadaMail Bridge to Amazon SES

Re: Board Mtg - activity update

April 3rd 2016

All,I will not be able to make it to the meeting tonight.   I have quarantined myself in my office today   I have been in contact with people suffering from the flu and I am starting to feel some symptoms (mostly headache and muscle soreness).  I have no idea if I have it, but, it is best I don't infect anyone else.   I'll provide a summary of what I would have talked about at the meeting:1.   I have added calendar entries for the Tuesday night Time Trial      Starts: & ...Continue Reading

Justin Test

Subscribe

test

occ2

Subscribe

The new OCC List Serv using Dadamail with Amazon SES.

[occ2] Fwd: DPM cyclocross race cancelation

October 2nd 2026

FYI - Dave Panella Memorial cyclocross cancelled!Begin forwarded message:---------- Forwarded message ---------From: Mike Grygus <mike.grygus@PROTECTED>Date: Thu, Oct 1, 2026 at 6:00 PMSubject: DPM cyclocross race cancelationTo: tiogaveloclub@PROTECTED <tiogaveloclub@PROTECTED>, Binghamton Mtb Club <binghamton-mtb-club@PROTECTED>, Finger Lakes Cycling Club <fingerlakescycling@PROTECTED>, <info@PROTECTED>, <Ridestbc@PROTECTED>Hello, I'm sad to announce that the cyclocros ...Continue Reading

occ_members

Subscribe

This list will be used to communicate to the members. It is not a public list serv. It is a Private mailing list that is administered by the OCC board.

OCC_Race_Committee

Subscribe

A list of people who are involved in OCC Race planning activities

Ray Rinaldi

November 8th 2018

I would like to bring the BoD attention to the West Side Boxing Association. We raised the paltry sum of $300 for them as a donation from sponsors of the 2017 Race Weekend.I firmly believe that is no other organization at any level in Syracuse/Onondaga County to help kids at risk to stay off the streets and out of harms way.Please take the time to read the article in today’s Post Standard and hopefully we can find a way to help Ray, 89 year old Ray to keep up his constant fight to help the underprivileged youth in our c ...Continue Reading

occ_test

Subscribe

This is a test list for the Club list serv.

Race Weekend

June 16th 2016

Todd:Unfortunately I can only help out Friday night as we will be heading to Washington DC early Saturday morning.Thanks Tom H. ...Continue Reading

Administration